Your AIHA transcript will include proof of participation for AIHce EXP and PDCs. AIHA transcripts will automatically be updated as credit is submitted in the online platform. All participants must submit for credit in the system to receive the AIHA transcript update.
- Member and nonmember educational transcripts will include both certification information and contact hours for professional development courses (PDCs) and AIHce EXP 2020 attendance.
- Access your transcript online.
Access Your Continuing Education Records Online 24/7
Online AIHA educational transcripts allow you to:
- Review and track educational credits
- Print a complete history as often as you like
AIHA maintains attendance records for seven (7) years. Individuals are responsible for retaining all documentation for future reference and/or certification audits.
AIHA does not track instruction and presentation points for authors, instructors, or speakers. Full attendance and participation is required to earn credit; partial credit is not awarded. Questions regarding certification may be directed to AIHA’s Education Team.
AIHce EXP OnDemand
AIHce EXP OnDemand is included with all full registrations. Recordings will be available 6-8 weeks following the conference, and you will have access through December 31, 2020. Once OnDemand is available, you will receive an email with access and credit instructions.
The OnDemand recordings are slides synched with audio (some may include video of the presenters). Slide handouts are not included. AIHA does not collect and post slide presentations. If you are interested in a particular presentation, reach out directly to the presenter to see if they are willing to share.
You can earn additional contact hours by viewing the recorded sessions and submitting evaluations. Detailed information will be included in the notification email.
Have other questions about AIHce EXP OnDemand? Contact Colleen Manning.
CM credit for CIH certification maintenance and candidate training
PDCs that align with the IH Coursework Requirement can be claimed for credit.
- PDCs – CM credit is based on contact hours assigned by AIHA.
- AIHce EXP – Eligible for an estimated 20 CM contact hours.
- Hours are based on individual participation time in Education Sessions (e.g., keynotes, presentations, lectures, technical tours)
- CM credit can be claimed solely in the IH CM area or may be further segregated based on sessions attended.
- Instructors, presenters, authors, and session arrangers receive CM points based on their role. (See ABIH categories 5 and 7)
Proof of Participation
- PDC – AIHA Educational Transcript
- AIHce EXP – Transcript or registration record and evidence of physical presence in the city on the days claimed
- Instructors, presenters, authors – Advance or Final Program indicating name(s)
For questions or guidance, visit www.abih.org, contact ABIH at 517-321-2638 or visit the ABIH booth on-site.
BCSP recognizes CEUs and Contact Hours awarded for Education. Please refer to the BCSP website for details. For points/hours, see individual PDC descriptions.
BCRSP has previously awarded CM points for this event. The current program contains 19 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See BCRSP web site for CM point criteria.
The Registration Maintenance (RM) Committee of the Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygienists (CRBOH) will award RM points for attendance.
- 1 RM point for each full-day
Registrants claiming RM points must provide proof of attendance.