AIHA student and early career professional members are leading the next generation of industrial and occupational hygienists.
AIHA® is committed to inspiring the next generation of Student and Early Career Professionals to become industrial hygienists and will sponsor up to five individuals to attend AIHce EXP 2021 on-site or virtually.
What does the sponsorship offer?
- Complimentary conference registration (on-site or virtual)
- Round-trip coach airfare within the US and Canada (if attending in-person)
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights at one of the conference hotels (if attending in-person)
Applications are being accepted now through March 3, 2021. Members selected for sponsorship will be notified before the advance rate deadline of March 21.
Be sure to read the application and eligibility requirements carefully before you submit.
- Applicants must be an AIHA student member or AIHA early career professional member in good standing. If you’re interested in becoming an AIHA student or early career professional member, visit us here.
- Applicants must complete an application form, including a video addressing the motivation for attending AIHce EXP and the ways in which attendance will benefit his or her career goals. The video should be no longer than two minutes.
- Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from either a current professor, an AIHA member, or an employer.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED ALL OF THE ABOVE PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE FORM OR YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE INVALID, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER.
Questions about the Student and Early Career Professional Member Sponsorship program can be sent to Janice Allen.