Updated Presenter notification letters were emailed April 15 - 16, 2020 If you are unable to present your course, contact Erin Breece; Program Director, Education; at 703-846-0749.
Dates to Remember
- January 15, 2020 – Login and review speaker agreement, profile information, and biography and upload photo
- February 19, 2020 – Submission of all PDC logistics forms via the online Speaker Ready Room (lead instructors only)
- March 18, 2020 – Review all content on the Speaker Toolkit section of the AIHce EXP website.
- April 21, 2020 – Webinar: "PDCs & Education Sessions: Tricks, Tips, and Deadlines for Virtual Delivery".
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET - To access the recording, for LIVE session presenters, click here. To access the slides, click here.
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET - To access the recording, for Pre-recorded session presenters, click here. To access the slides, click here.
- April 22, 2020 – Webinar: "Putting a Focus on Interactivity" at 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET. Presented by Jonathan Klane. To access the recording, click here.
- May 4, 2020 – If attending the main conference, register for AIHce EXP by this date to receive the advance rates.
- May 4, 2020 – Slides and other handout materials due.
- May 5–15, 2020 – Recording Window for any PDCs that will be pre-recorded.
- May 26–29, 2020 – Touch base with PDC instructors on virtual presentations.
- June 4–5 and 8–12, 2020 – PDC presentation dates
- June 18, 2020 – Honorarium payment forms due (forms will be provided on-site) (Requests received after this date will not be honored and will result in a forfeiture of payment.)
Presentation Upload Requirements and Hardware/Software
- AIHA utilizes a presentation management system for uploading all handout/course materials. If utilizing e-Handouts (created and distributed by AIHA to your students), presenters are required to upload electronic copies of their presentations to AIHce EXP’s Presentation Management System by May 4, 2020.
- PDC Presenters must utilize their personal laptop computers for presentation of their course.
- Virtual AIHce EXP requires PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations.
- There is no requirement to use a specific template, but it is preferred that you use the AIHce EXP PowerPoint Template.
Registration and Reservations
PDC instructors who wish to attend AIHce EXP on Monday through Wednesday are required to pay the applicable registration fee, or the one-day fee.
Questions regarding PDC instructor registration may be directed to Erin Breece, Program Director Education; at 703-846-0749.