Thank you for registering for the Virtual AIHce EXP 2020! Here you will find information and resources for the event.
Log in here to access the online classroom to submit for credit.
Use your AIHA log in information.
Can't remember your log in information? Visit us here to reset. Make sure to use the email address you registered with (if you are an AIHA member, this is the same email address where you receive your AIHA communications).
For a list of FAQs, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
All virtual event times shown are Eastern Time.
- Navigating Virtual AIHce EXP (pdf)
- How to log in & complete a system check in the online classroom (pdf)
- How to navigate the online classroom (pdf)
- How to Submit for Live Event Participation in the Online Classroom (pdf)
To make sure your system is ready for Virtual AIHce EXP 2020, take the following steps:
- Run a Video Stream System Check. This test will verify that you are using the most recent version of a browser that supports HTML5 (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge), that your operating system is updated, and that you can see and hear the video stream.
- Run a Freestone Voice/WebRTC System Check. This test will verify that you are setup to participate in webinar style sessions using computer audio.
- Run a System Speed Test. A broadband network connection with a minimum download speed of 10 mbps and upload speed of 5 mbps is recommended.
For the best streaming experience, clear your cache before joining the event. Close all other tabs, browsers, windows, or programs. Use an ethernet cord instead of WiFi whenever possible. If you have any issues, please reach out to our platform provider at 866-702-3278 or via the chat pod in the online classroom.
Please note: The https://learning.aiha.org site is secured using an SSL Certificate. SSL Certificates secure all of your data as it is passed from your browser to the website’s server.
Troubleshooting Guidance on Firewalls
Listed below are host names of servers utilized by Abila/Freestone for content delivery. If you are not able to receive certain content, or are unable to utilize specific platform features, there may be a firewall or other security measure blocking connections to one of these host servers. Provide this information to your IT department to whitelist these servers in order to ensure full functionality.
Streaming Video Hosts: In each of the following methods of delivery, Streaming Video Hosts are the servers from which video is sent.
Live Webcast / Live Rebroadcast
Slides and Freestone™ Chat (Interface elements are tools or features in the attendee interface.)
Ports (Ports are the internet "channels" through which the information is distributed.
- Port 80 is the default channel for HTTP connections.
- Port 443 is the default channel for HTTPS connections.
We’re happy to help connect you with additional support to make sure that you are able to participate fully in our events. If you need additional support on this issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-866-702-3278.
Recordings/AIHce EXP OnDemand
Recording availability is determined by the presenter granting us permission to share the recording after the live event. Once AIHce OnDemand session recordings are available, you’ll have an opportunity to view any sessions that you missed participating in live and earn more credit!
Primary registrants for the full virtual conference will receive the virtual conference recordings and the entire package of AIHce EXP OnDemand recordings for 2020. These recordings will be available by Monday, July 6, 2020. You will be notified via email when the recordings are available to view and submit for credit. All sessions must be viewed and credit must be submitted by December 31, 2020.
Primary registrants for an individual Virtual AIHce session, a one-day bundle, or a Virtual PDC will receive access to the recordings of the sessions they purchased. These recordings will be available by Monday, July 6, 2020. You will be notified via email when the recordings are available to view and submit for credit. All sessions must be viewed and credit must be submitted by December 31, 2020.
In an effort to promote social distancing, we are suspending registrations for group participants at this time. AIHA Education will followup directly with those who already registered regarding next steps.
We have re-opened credit submission in the online classroom. You will have until June 30, 2020 to submit for any sessions you viewed live.
AIHA transcripts will automatically be updated as credit is submitted in the online platform. All participants must submit for credit in the system to receive the AIHA transcript update.
Virtual Conference FAQs
1. What if my session does not stream well?
A: Refreshing is always the first thing you should try. Closing out and reopening completely should also be tried. If that doesn’t work, try switching browsers. If none of these techniques work, please reach out to technical support via the "Need Help" chat pod in the online classroom.
2. If I’m listening to one education session and decide it’s not what I wanted, can I switch to another session and still get credit for a full hour of content?
A: Yes, you can.
3. Once you post all of the sessions on July 6 via OnDemand, can we listen to the recordings to earn additional contact hours?
A: Yes, you can. There are only a few sessions where instructors have not allowed us to distribute their sessions in the OnDemand format.
4. Where can I find PowerPoint presentations?
A: Please reach out to each session instructor directly to request a copy of their slides.
5. When can I submit for credit?
A: You may submit for credit between Friday, June 5 and Tuesday, June 30. We will send detailed instructions on how to do on Monday, June 8. If you need a place to keep track of the sessions you attended, you can use the MyPlanner tool via the Virtal Expo. Just create a MyPlanner account, click on MY EVENTS, and then "Add an Event" for each session you attended to keep a running list.
6. Will you rebroadcast the sessions we missed on Monday, June 1 due to technical issues?
A: Yes, we will. We are rebroadcasting Monday's education sessions, including the opening keynote and live sessions, on Thursday, June 4, 2020 and Monday, June 15, 2020.