If you’re concerned about staying healthy, rest assured, we are too!
The safety of AIHce EXP participants, exhibitors, staff, and supplier partners is paramount. We are working closely with the KBHCCD, contracted hotels, Visit Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau, our supplier partners, and representatives from Dallas and the state of Texas to ensure compliance with all local, state, and national safety guidelines and regulations.
We are implementing enhanced measures to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19, and our approach to compliance may mean changes to the participant experience.
With the proper precautions, you can easily enjoy learning and networking with your colleagues.
Look for the "SafeCheck" icon throughout the website and in our regular communications for the safety measures we are implementing and tips on how you can stay healthy and safe at AIHce EXP.
More information will be provided to confirmed registrants in late April/early May as we monitor conditions leading up to the conference dates. Thank you for your assistance in our efforts to protect the health and safety of your colleagues during the conference.
Here's what we are planning:
- Utilizing CDC guidelines for attendee self-reporting via the Health Shield app
- Encouraging all attendees to wear masks while indoors and to remain 6 ft. apart
- Sanitizing all meeting rooms before and immediately after each session
- Adding hand sanitizing stations throughout the KBHCCD and meeting spaces
- Reducing seating per room to allow for physical distancing
- Adding 100 square feet of separation between booths in the Expo Hall to allow for physical distancing
- Optimizing digital browsing options to reduce high touchpoints