Important information and answers to frequently asked questions
Access everything at your convenience
Log in to your Exhibitor Dashboard to:
- Make payments
- Access the Exhibitor Service Kit (Available February 2021)
- Access the Exhibitor Registration Portal (Live December 2020)
- Extend Your Reach Beyond Your Booth:
- Update your company description: be sure to include keywords attendees may use when searching the online Exhibitor Directory
- Select up to ten (10) product categories
- Share your booth location and/or online listing (showroom) via your social media platforms with convenient links
- Upgrade your online listing for your on-site/in-person booth to include your logo, show specials, and documents and to receive access to leads (COMING SOON)
- Exhibitor General Information
- AIHce EXP 2021 Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- AIHce EXP 2021 Guidelines for Display
Insurance and Liability: Please refer to Sections 5 and 24 of the AIHce EXP 2021 Exhibitor Terms and Conditions for details regarding insurance and liability. It is necessary for all exhibitors to provide proof of general liability insurance coverage. Proof of insurance is required by April 26, 2021. Don't have liability insurance? Click here to purchase exhibitor insurance for just $84.
- Host an Event: Complete the Function Request Form to host an event for your customers and/or team
- AIHce EXP Expo Guest Pass: Invite your customers and prospects to visit you at AIHce EXP 2021 (COMING SOON)
- Upgrade Your Directory Listing: Include your logo, show specials, documents, receive access to leads, and more (COMING SOON)
- Helpful Hints: Suggested tips to help you promote your participation
- Learning Pavilion Presentations: Secure a 20- to 25-minute presentation promoting your products or services (COMING SOON)
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Increase visibility and engagement with your target audience.
- Hybrid Options: Supplement your on-site/in-person booth with a virtual presence (COMING SOON)
- Purchase an Attendee Mailing List: Send a postcard to registered attendees inviting them to your booth. Contact Alison Daniels for pricing. NOTE: Attendee mailing lists include name, company name, title, and mailing address only.
Please review the list of Official AIHce EXP Publications and Contractors before responding to any solicitations you may receive.
AIHA has learned of several fraudulent companies attempting to do business with AIHce EXP exhibitors.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS.
HOTEL ROOMS: AIHA/AIHce EXP will not contact you by telephone to make your hotel reservations.
Please be vigilant if dealing with companies or services – other than Maritz Global Events – that imply or claim an affiliation with AIHce EXP.
We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you or your company to book your guest rooms through their company claiming “significant discounts” or “almost sold out statuses" at hotels. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and have either lost their deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. This has caused great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals.
Reservations made through an agency other than Maritz Global Events will be at your own risk.
ATTENDEE LISTS: Unfortunately, this sales tactic has become more common for association annual meetings and trade shows in recent years. Software programs "crawl" association websites to harvest usable email addresses, which scammers then contact.
AIHA neither sells its meeting registration lists nor authorizes any third party to distribute or sell AIHce EXP or other attendee lists related to any AIHA event.
If you are contacted by a company claiming to have access to an AIHce EXP attendee list, do not respond to their message, even to "unsubscribe" to additional messages, as this informs the sender that your email address is active and will usually result in additional unwanted email.
Interested in purchasing an AIHce EXP 2021 Attendee Mailing List?
Attendee mailing lists* are available for purchase through our Exhibits Department. Contact us for more information.
*Attendee mailing lists include the individual's name, title, company name, and mailing address only.
Visit here to view past and present ExpoGrams sent to confirmed exhibitors. These ExpoGrams include reminders, deadlines, and important information to help you prepare for AIHce EXP 2021.