Get the most out of your exhibiting experience
Whether optimizing your company description, sharing your booth location with links and specialized icons, or inviting prospects to visit your booth for free, we want to help you make the connections needed for a great return on your investment.
Helpful Hints to Promote Your Booth
Log in to your Exhibitor Dashboard to update your company description.
- Include keywords attendees may use when searching the online Exhibitor Directory.
- FACT: The keyword search is the most commonly used function by users!
- Select up to ten (10) product categories. These will be used to “match” your company with any attendee* who selects them as an area of interest during the registration process.
*Attendees must opt-in and set up their “My EXP Planner” profile to participate.
Share your booth location and/or online listing (showroom) with convenient links.
- Log in to your Exhibitor Dashboard and click the "Share Your Show Presence" button to generate links to easily share with prospects and customers and post to social media platforms.
Social Media Tips
You can use your normal social media postings as opportunities to promote your attendance, booth number, activities, sessions you are interested in, or events you are attending. The more you post, the more attention you’ll bring to your participation, your booth, and AIHce EXP in general.
When posting on any social media channel about AIHce EXP (AIHA uses Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram), use #AIHceEXP. Don’t forget to link back to the conference website, AIHceEXP.org. You may also include AIHA’s Twitter handle (@AIHA).
Visually Promote Your Participation
We’ve made it incredibly easy to promote your participation by using a pre-made icon as your picture.
Right-click over the image you wish to download and select "Save Image as...," then upload to your favorite social media tool(s) or email signature!
- Host an Event: Complete the Function Request Form to host an event for your customers and/or team
- Upgrade Your Directory Listing: Include your logo, show specials, documents, receive access to leads, and more. Log into your Exhibitor Dashboard for more details.
- Learning Pavilion Presentations: Secure a 20- to 25-minute presentation promoting your products or services (COMING SOON)
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Increase visibility and engagement with your target audience.
- Hybrid Options: Supplement your on-site/in-person booth with a virtual presence (COMING SOON)
- Purchase an Attendee Mailing List: Send a postcard to registered attendees inviting them to your booth. Contact Alison Daniels for pricing. NOTE: Attendee mailing lists include name, company name, title, and mailing address only.