Review our 2021 Exhibitor Prospectus to get the facts and figures you need to exhibit with us in Dallas.
New exhibitors can take advantage of the New Exhibitor Pavilion. Located at the entrance of the Exhibit Hall, first-time exhibitors can reserve one of these highly sought-after spaces without having to accumulate priority points from participating in prior shows. These spaces are considered "Premium" space options and are based on availability.
Can't join us in Dallas?
You can still get your company in front of our hybrid and virtual attendees by securing a virtual booth at AIHce EXP.
In-Person Booth - Helpful Links
- AIHce EXP 2021 General Exhibition Information
- AIHce EXP 2021 Exhibitor Prospectus
- 2019 Exhibitor Directory – see who exhibited at our last in-person conference
- Current Floor Plan
- Estimated Costs for a 10’ x 10’ Booth
- What’s Included with My Booth
Securing Your In-Person Booth
- Complete the Exhibit Space Application by selecting the “I Need Space” option*
- You’ll be able to review the floor plan and pricing on page two of the application.
*NOTE: To secure a booth in the New Exhibitor Pavilion (based on availability), email Alison Daniels or call 703-846-0764 prior to completing the Exhibit Space Application. These booths cannot be selected through the online application until the booth is released.
Virtual Booth Details and Next Steps
Be cautious if dealing with any housing companies or services that imply or claim an affiliation with AIHce EXP other than Experient, the official AIHce EXP housing company. Be vigilant when dealing with an unauthorized travel company as many are not legitimate companies and most do not deliver as promised. Reservations made through an agency other than Experient will be at your own risk. We recommend reviewing the list of Official AIHce EXP Publications and Contractors before responding to any solicitations you may receive.