Monitors assist with administering the AIHce EXP Professional Development Courses (PDCs). As a monitor, you will be responsible for attendee sign-in, course announcements, and assisting the instructor as needed. In return for your assistance, AIHce EXP will waive your PDC registration fee. Assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Please submit your request below. You will receive an email confirmation of your assignment once it has been confirmed. Confirmations will be sent after January 1, 2021. Prior to making your request, please visit the webpage for the PDC to check the delivery method for the PDC: in-person only, hybrid, or virtual only. Monitors for hybrid PDCs should attend in-person.
For any questions, please contact Mark Leinkram, Education Program Assistant.
All assigned monitors must:
- Be an active AIHA or ACGIH member
- Attend an orientation session at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (or via webinar for virtual PDCs) in advance of the PDC you are monitoring.
- Saturday, May 22: 7:00 – 7:30 a.m. (in-person/hybrid courses)
- Sunday, May 23: 7:00 – 7:30 a.m. (in-person/hybrid courses)
- Thursday, May 27: 7:00 – 7:30 a.m. (in-person/hybrid courses)
*AIHce EXP reserves the right to cancel a course due to low enrollment and/or instructor schedule conflict. Decisions regarding cancellations will be made by March 24, 2021. Unfortunately, if a course is canceled, AIHce EXP cannot guarantee an alternate monitoring assignment.
PDC Monitor Request Form
If you wish to monitor a PDC at AIHce EXP 2021 in Dallas, TX, please complete the form below.
For a full listing of Professional Development Courses with descriptions, click here.
PDC Monitor assignments will be made based on a first-come, first-served basis.