We've gone virtual! We ask that you please notify Erin Breece, Program Director, Education, 703-846-0749, no later than Monday, March 8, if you no longer wish to present at AIHce EXP.
Action Items and Due Dates
Presenter notification letters were emailed in November 2020. If you are unable to present your session, contact Erin Breece; Program Director, Education; at 703-846-0749.
- November 20, 2020 – Log in to the Online Ready Room, sign Speaker Agreement, complete Speaker Delivery Form, review the Profile Information, update your Biography, and upload your photo.
- March 11, 2021 – Review all content on the Speaker Toolkit section of the AIHce EXP 2021 website.
- March 15, 2021 - Final PPTs due for any sessions that were originally scheduled to be delivered in a virtual-only format. Upload here.
- March 18, 2021 – Scheduling sign-up email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. If prerecording, you MUST schedule your recording no later than April 5 to be included in the program.
- March 21, 2021 – If attending the conference, register for AIHce EXP by this date for the Advanced Rate.
- March 22 - May 7, 2021 - Prerecording window.
- April 1, 2021 - Final PPTs due for any sessions that were originally scheduled to be delivered in a hybrid or in-person only format. Upload here.
- April 5, 2021 - Deadline to schedule prerecording.
- May 3, 2021 – Optional handout materials due. All handouts will be posted electronically and distributed by AIHA if received by this date. Upload here. For guidance on how to convert your PowerPoint file to a PDF, click here.
- May 24, 25, & 26, 2021 – Education Session Education program presentation dates
Presentation Central Uploading
You are REQUIRED to upload electronic copies of your presentation(s) to AIHA’s Presentation Management System. For upload instructions, please click here. You can choose to upload prior to getting on-site or in the Speaker Ready Room on-site at the convention center. AIHA will provide computers in session rooms, upon which the relevant presentation(s) will already be loaded. You may not bring a personal computer as a way to avoid the upload requirement. Edits and updates can be made to the presentation until one (1) hour prior to the session start time.
AIHA recommends PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations. Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and HTML files may also be used. Please be sure to use the AIHce 2021 PowerPoint Template when creating your presentation. Our PowerPoint template is set to a 16:9 ratio. If you choose to use your own template, please ensure that it is set to this format. Be advised that if you use any other format, it will not fit the screens in our session rooms.
Virtual Event Platform
We have selected an enhanced Virtual Event Platform for 2021 and are starting the buildout.
Features will include:
- Live Polling
- Breakout Rooms
- Attendees joining by video/audio (using breakout rooms)
- Ability for presenters to join via live video chat for pre-recorded sessions
Best Practices for Virtual Presenters
Please click here to review best practices for virtual presenters.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Erin Breece, Program Director, Education.