Presenter notification letters were emailed November 2020. If you are unable to present your course, contact Erin Breece; Program Director, Education; at 703-846-0749.
As the status of the current health crisis continues to fluctuate, we are planning to host an in-person event for 2021 in Dallas, Texas, with a robust virtual program. As you craft your presentation, consider tailoring it to be adaptable for both an in-person AND a virtual audience. Using the Speaker Delivery Form, you will be asked to confirm whether or not you would like your session to be considered for the virtual program.
Dates to Remember
- November 20, 2020 – Login, Sign Speaker Agreement, Complete Speaker Delivery Form, Review Profile Information, Biography and Upload Photo
- February 11, 2021 – Submission of all PDC Logistics Forms. (Lead Instructors ONLY; form is available in the online Ready Room)
- March 11, 2021 – Review all content on the Speaker Toolkit section of the AIHce EXP website.
- March 21, 2021 – If attending the conference, register for AIHce EXP by this date for the Advanced Rate.
- March 24, 2021 – Course Cancellation (if low enrollment, you will be warned ahead of time)
- April 1, 2021 – Handout materials due. All handouts will be formatted/reproduced electronically and distributed by AIHA if received by this date.
- April 15, 2021 – Late submittals and those planning to reproduce and distribute their own handouts must submit a final copy to AIHA for approval.
- May 7, 2021 – Handouts distributed to students (electronically)
- May 23, 24, & May 27, 2021 – PDC presentation dates
- June 11, 2021 – Honorarium payment requests due. Requests received after this date will not be honored and will result in forfeiture of payment.
Presentation Upload Requirements and Hardware/Software
- AIHA utilizes a presentation management system for uploading all handout/course materials. If utilizing e-Handouts (created and distributed by AIHA to your students), presenters are required to upload electronic copies of their presentations to AIHce EXP’s Presentation Management System by May 4, 2020.
- PDC Presenters must utilize their personal laptop computers for presentation of their course.
- Virtual AIHce EXP requires PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations.
- There is no requirement to use a specific template, but it is preferred that you use the AIHce EXP PowerPoint Template. (coming soon)
Registration and Reservations
PDC instructors who wish to attend AIHce EXP on Monday through Wednesday are required to pay the applicable registration fee, or the one-day fee. PDC instructors are also required to register for the course they are teaching, using a special registraion code sent in December 2020.
Questions regarding PDC instructor registration may be directed to Erin Breece, Program Director Education; at 703-846-0749.