We've gone virtual! We ask that you please notify Erin Breece, Program Director, Education, 703-846-0749, no later than Monday, March 8, if you no longer wish to present at AIHce EXP.
Dates to Remember
- November 20, 2020 – Login, Sign Speaker Agreement, Complete Speaker Delivery Form, Review Profile Information, Biography, and Upload Photo
- March 11, 2021 – Review all content on the Speaker Toolkit section of the AIHce EXP website.
- March 17 – Make any updates to your contact info in our online speaker system. We will be using what is listed to display for prerecorded sessions (Name, credentials, company, city and state).
- March 18 – Scheduling sign-up email sent by email@example.com. If prerecording, you MUST schedule your recording no later than April 5 to be included in the program.
- March 21, 2021 – If attending the conference, register for AIHce EXP by this date for the Advanced Rate.
- March 24, 2021 – Course Cancellation (if low enrollment, you will be warned ahead of time)
- April 1, 2021 – Final PPTs/Handout materials due. All handouts will be formatted/reproduced electronically and distributed by AIHA if received by this date. Upload here. To view a webinar we hosted on this process, please click here.
- April 5, 2021 - Deadline to schedule prerecording.
- April 6, 2021 - May 7 – PDC prerecording window.
- May 7, 2021 – Handouts distributed to students (electronically)
- May 23, 24, & May 27, 2021 – PDC presentation dates
- June 11, 2021 – Honorarium payment requests due. Requests received after this date will not be honored and will result in forfeiture of payment.
Presentation Upload Requirements and Hardware/Software
- AIHA utilizes a presentation management system for uploading all handouts/course materials. If utilizing e-Handouts (created and distributed by AIHA to your students), presenters are required to upload electronic copies of their presentations to AIHce EXP’s Presentation Management System by April 1, 2021. Upload here. To review upload instructions, please click here.
- Virtual AIHce EXP requires PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations.
- There is no requirement to use a specific template, but it is preferred that you use the AIHce EXP PowerPoint Template.
Registration and Reservations
PDC instructors who wish to attend AIHce EXP on Monday through Wednesday are required to pay the applicable registration fee or the one-day fee. PDC instructors are also required to register for the course they are teaching, using a special registration code sent in December 2020.
Questions regarding PDC instructor registration may be directed to Erin Breece, Program Director Education; at 703-846-0749.
Virtual Delivery Platform
We have selected an enhanced Virtual Event Platform for 2021 and are starting the buildout.
Features will include:
- Live Polling
- Breakout Rooms
- Attendees joining by video/audio (during breakouts)
- Ability for presenters to join via live video chat for pre-recorded sessions
Best Practices for Virtual Presenters
Please click here to review best practices for virtual presenters.