Presenter notification letters were emailed in November 2020 and will be mailed in late March 2021, depending on the date of submission. If you are unable to present your pop-up, contact Mark Leinkram, Education Program Associate, at 703-846-0793.
Dates to Remember
- November 20, 2020–April 2, 2021 – Login, sign Speaker Agreement, complete Speaker Delivery Form, review Profile Information and Biography, and upload Photo.
- March 15, 2021 - For any Pop-ups accepted in November 2020, final PowerPoints/Presentation Materials are due and should be uploaded to our Presentation Management System. To view a webinar we hosted on this process, please click here.
- March 21, 2021 – If attending the conference, register for AIHce EXP by this date for the Advance Rate.
- TBD - For any Pop-ups accepted in March 2021, final PowerPoints/Presentation Materials are due and should be uploaded to our Presentation Management System. To view a webinar we hosted on this process, please click here.
- April 9, 2021 – Review all content on the Speaker Toolkit section of the AIHce EXP 2020 website.
- May 3, 2021 – Optional handout materials due. All handouts will be posted electronically by AIHA if received by this date. Upload here.
- May 24, 25, & 26, 2021 – Pop-Up Education Session presentation dates.
AIHA recommends PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations. Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and HTML files may also be used. Please be sure to use the AIHce 2021 PowerPoint Template when creating your presentation. Our PowerPoint template is set to 16:9 ratio. If you choose to use your own template, please ensure that it is set to this format. Be advised that if you use any other format, it will not fit the screens in our session rooms.
Presentation Best Practices
Any links to outside websites, such as for audio and video files, should be embedded into the PPT presentations. If you have video or audio files, we recommend uploading back-up of the files, as well as embedding them into the PPT file. DO NOT simply link to videos, such as on YouTube or other websites.