Virtual AIHce EXP is the most convenient and affordable way to access quality education and insights about the OEHS industry. No travel required. No outside costs.
Join us May 24-26, 2021 for the Virtual AIHce EXP main conference. Virtual Professional Development Courses are also available May 22, 23, and 27.
Virtual participants earn CM contact hours for their participation. As the schedule currently stands, you can earn up to 18 hours for live participation during the event and additional hours for OnDemand participation.
Benefits of Virtual AIHce EXP
- Save on travel expenses AND your registration
- Earn additional CM contact hours via AIHce OnDemand (included with full registration)
- Access exclusive interviews with presenters, sponsors, and special guests
- Engage with your peers through virtual chat
- Keynote presentations from Dr. Sudip Bose
- Robust program with up to 9 concurrent sessions per time block
- Flexible registration options - register for the full conference (Monday-Wednesday) or a single day
Hear from past Virtual AIHce EXP attendees
“I found this to be a great way to get the education (and the CM points) in a cost-effective way.”
“I enjoyed being able to attend the conference from home without the addition costs of travel.”
“The sessions offered were interesting and relevant, with topics appealing to both researchers and practitioners. Having the chat option to visit with other participants and to ask questions of the speakers was beneficial (and fun!).”