AIHA Educational Transcript
The AIHA Educational Transcript provides proof of live participation in AIHce EXP and PDCs. All virtual attendees must log in to the system during the live conference under their own account to receive credit. AIHce EXP 2022 and PDC transcript updates will be available no later than June 24, 2022.
- For the main conference, each in-person attendee will have a transcript update indicating their verified participation for up to 18 contact hours. AIHA will not report attendee participation at the session level for in-person attendees.
- For the main conference, each virtual attendee will have a transcript update indicating their verified participation at the session level.
- For each PDC, each attendee will have a transcript update indicating the total number of contact hours for that specific offering.
If you have questions about the AIHA transcript, contact the AIHA Education Team.
CM credit for CIH certification maintenance and candidate training
PDCs that align with the IH Coursework Requirement can be claimed for credit.
- PDCs – CM credit is based on contact hours assigned by AIHA.
- AIHce EXP – Eligible for an estimated 18 CM contact hours/3 CM points.
- Hours are based on individual participation time in Education Sessions (e.g., keynotes, presentations, lectures, technical tours)
- CM credit can be claimed solely in the IH CM area or may be further segregated based on sessions attended.
- Instructors, presenters, authors, and session arrangers receive CM points based on their role (see categories 5 and 7).
Proof of Participation
- AIHce EXP and PDC – AIHA Educational Transcript
- Instructors, presenters, authors – Advance or Final Program indicating name(s)
For questions or guidance, visit www.abih.org or contact BCG at 517-321-2638.
BCSP recognizes CEUs and Contact Hours awarded for Education. Please refer to the BCSP website for details. For points/hours, see individual PDC descriptions.
BCRSP has previously awarded CM points for this event. The current program contains 18 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See BCRSP website for CM point criteria.
The Registration Maintenance (RM) Committee of the Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygienists (CRBOH) may award RM points for attendance.
- 1 RM point for each full-day
Registrants seeking to claim RM points should contact CRBOH for documentation needs for proof of attendance.
AIHce EXP OnDemand
AIHce EXP OnDemand is included with all full conference registrations (one-day registrants receive access to that day's OnDemand recordings) and allows you to earn additional contact hours by viewing recorded sessions of AIHce content. These sessions are tracked individually on the AIHA Educational Transcript. Recordings will be available 6-8 weeks following the conference, and you will have access through December 31, 2022. Once OnDemand is available, you will receive an email with access and credit instructions.
The OnDemand recordings include slides synched with audio only. Slide handouts will be included if provided by the presenter. If you are interested in a particular presentation and they did not include a handout, reach out directly to the presenter to see if they are willing to share.
Have other questions about AIHce EXP OnDemand? Contact the AIHA Education Team.