- AIHce EXP 2022
- Interested in Attending
- For Students
- Student and Early Career Professional Member Sponsorship
AIHA Student and Early Career Professional Members AIHce EXP 2022 Sponsorship Program
AIHA invites student and early career professional members to apply for a sponsorship to attend AIHce EXP 2022, May 23-25—either virtually or in-person in Nashville, Tennessee.
AIHce EXP 2022 is designed to support your continuing higher education as a student or your important work as an early career professional, keeping our workplaces ad communities healthy and safe. Learn and earn CM contact hours. Discover what’s new and next. Expand your network. Make your career play. Enjoy the experience!
Attending a professional conference as a student or an early career professional is no small feat. Apply today for the opportunity to enjoy the EXP experience!
A sponsorship includes:
- Registration (virtual or in-person) to AIHce EXP 2022.
- Roundtrip coach airfare (in-person participation only).
- Three (3) nights accommodation at a pre-selected conference hotel (in-person participation only)
- Applicant must be an AIHA Student or Early Career Professional in good standing through June 1, 2022.
- A video (no more than 2-minutes in length) or a personal written statement of interest, addressing your motivation for attending AIHce and/or ways in which attending AIHce will benefit your career goals.
- Two letters of recommendation—from a current professor, an AIHA member, or an employer.
Friday, March 11, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern (10:59 p.m. Central/9:59 p.m. Mountain/8:59 p.m. Pacific).
Please contact Janice Allen, AIHA Project Specialist.