Take advantage of these specific exhibitor benefits:
- Stay and Save Rates: All additional badges, above the allotment, included with your booth, qualify for the Stay and Save rates. Exhibitor Full Conference badges will be discounted $200, and Exhibit Only/Booth Personnel badges will be discounted $100.
- Complimentary Post-Show Mailing Address List: A $500 value!
- Networking Opportunities with AIHce EXP attendees: Stay at hotels where AIHce EXP attendees are staying and increase your networking opportunities.
- No Prepayment of guest room fees: AIHA does not charge an advance deposit on any hotel reservation.
- Rest Easy: Know that we are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during, or after your stay.
- Book with Confidence: Unlike some alternatives, the AIHce EXP Official Housing Company ensures rooms are inspected by AIHA and special rates are contracted. This means we deliver as promised!
- Waitlist: If you don’t see your preferred hotel available online, simply call our housing office, and you will be placed on the waitlist for that hotel. If that hotel becomes available, you will be notified.
AIHce EXP Housing is available to assist you at AIHceEXH@maritz.com.
BEWARE OF HOUSING SCAMS: Please be sure to review the list of Official AIHce EXP Publications and Contractors before responding to any solicitations you may receive. AIHA/AIHce will not contact you by telephone to make your hotel reservations.
Please be vigilant if dealing with companies or services – other than Maritz Global Events – that imply or claim an affiliation with AIHce EXP. We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you or your company to book your guest rooms through their company claiming “significant discounts” or “almost sold out statuses" at hotels. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and have either lost their deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. This has caused great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals. Reservations made through an agency other than Maritz Global Events will be at your own risk.
Maritz Global Events is the official housing provider for AIHce EXP 2022. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company other than Maritz Global Events is not approved. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to have lower rates; however, they may be illegitimate, not have the rooms to sell, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of and report any unauthorized solicitation to AIHA or Maritz Global Events.