Welcome to the NEW
Learn About the Virtual Platform/Mobile App
Need help with the Virtual Platform/Mobile App?
AIHce EXP Virtual Platform/Mobile App
This year's AIHce EXP Virtual Platform/Mobile App is powered by Swapcard. We encourage you to watch this video as an introduction to and tour around our virtual conference and in-person mobile app home.
There are several items to know before you start:
1) YOU'LL NEED YOUR PERSONALIZED LINK - Emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org, this link is your key to access both the desktop AND mobile platforms. Please DO NOT SHARE your link. It is UNIQUE to your registration. We also recommend whitelisting @swapcard.com (or marking it as a safe sender) as communications will be sent to you through the app.
2) LOG IN AND CREATE PASSWORD - Using your personalized link, you'll claim your account by setting up your own password to access the platform for the conference (note: the password box is a pop-up - please make sure you have pop-ups enabled). We encourage you to bookmark the link on the device(s) of your choice to keep AIHce EXP 2023 at your fingertips. (Don't worry... if you forget your password, you'll have the option to resend your personalized "magic" link.)
3) DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP - Once you've established your account in Step 2, use the QR code below to download the app to your mobile device. You may also access the platform at https://page.swapcard.com/app/... to participate from a desktop or laptop. Sign in using the credentials you used to create your virtual platform account or use the “forgot password” link if this is your first time signing in.
4) SET UP YOUR PROFILE AND GET FAMILIAR - Now that you're in, set up your profile by adding your pictures, description, contact information, and more and take a tour of the areas highlighted in the Attendee Experience video. We encourage you to test your access well in advance of the conference.
5) REACH OUT FOR HELP - Swapcard's help center offers answers to commonly asked questions. If you have issues claiming your account, didn't receive your personal link, or need assistance in navigating the platform, submit a ticket for help.
Follow these tips to ensure your experience runs smoothly:
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Ensure you switch off any pop-up blockers and/or VPNs.
- Ensure you see your name in the top right corner of the page and not “login.”
- If you have access to a personal/home device, use this over a work device as your work device may have strong endpoint protection, firewalls, or a VPN (Virtual Private Network) that could alter your experience.
- Test your device’s compatibility beforehand.
Visit Swapcard’s Attendee Help Center more additional answers to frequently asked questions.
Navigating the Platform
Once you have successfully logged in to the mobile app or virtual platform, you can complete your profile, message other attendees, and bookmark sessions and exhibitors.
To view the live stream for virtual sessions, navigate to the Virtual Agenda (virtual sessions only) tab (or gray button), select the date in the top bar, and select the relevant session. The stream will begin at the time noted under the title and date listed to the right of the large title box. To be listed as an attendee of the session, select “Add to my schedule” for each virtual session you attend.
App/Virtual Platform Support
For technical issues with the platform or app, use your profile’s dropdown carrot and select Contact app support. You can also navigate to the Chat Bubble located in the lower right corner of the platform to use the support chat bot.
For all other questions, please contact email@example.com.