Important planning information and answers to frequently asked questions.
Log in to your Exhibitor Portal to:
- Make payments
- Access the Exhibitor Service Kit (Coming February 2023)
- Access Exhibitor Badge Registration (Coming December 2022)
- Submit your Certificate of Insurance (Due April 24, 2023)
- Extend Your Reach Beyond Your Booth! Attendees are 2-3 times more likely to click on your online profile if it includes product images, videos, show specials, or press releases:
- Enhance your online profile by purchasing an upgrade to include one of these attributes.
- Update your company description and be sure to include keywords attendees may use when searching the online Exhibitor Directory.
- Select your product categories.
- Exhibitor Overview
- AIHce EXP 2023 Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- AIHce EXP 2023 Guidelines for Display
Insurance and Liability: Please refer to Sections 5 and 24 of the AIHce EXP 2023 Exhibitor Terms and Conditions and/or this fact sheet for details regarding insurance and liability. It is necessary for all exhibitors to provide proof of general liability insurance coverage. Proof of insurance is required by April 24, 2023 and can be submitted via your Exhibitor Portal. Don't have liability insurance? Click here to purchase exhibitor insurance for just $84.
- Host an Event (Coming December 2022): Complete the Function Request Form to host an event for your customers and/or team.
- AIHce EXP Expo Guest Pass: Invite your customers and prospects to visit you at AIHce EXP 2023.
- Promote your Booth: Refer to the "Promote Your Presence" section below for helpful hints.
- Sponsorship Opportunities (Coming Soon!): Increase visibility and engagement with your target audience. See below for just a small sample of opportunities!
- Banner Ads
- Innovation Station Presentations: Secure a 20- to 25-minute presentation promoting your products or services
- Learning Pavilion Presentations: A 1-hour session educating attendees about your research and technology
- Pathway Passport Game
- Purchase an Attendee Mailing List: Send a postcard to registered attendees inviting them to your booth. Contact Alison Daniels for pricing. NOTE: Attendee mailing lists include name, company name, title, and mailing address only.
- Review what and how many badges come with your booth.
- Learn about the importance and benefits of booking your hotel rooms through our housing block.
- Register your badges and secure hotel rooms. (Registration Opens December 2022)
- Coming in December: A helpful, step-by-step "cheat sheet" to guide you through the registration process.
- Be mindful of scammers, and review the section "Beware of Scammers" below.
Social Media Tips
You can use your normal social media postings as opportunities to promote your virtual participation, activities, sessions you are interested in or events you are attending. The more you post, the more attention you’ll bring to your participation, your booth, and AIHce EXP in general.
When posting on any social media channel about AIHce EXP (AIHA uses Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram), use #AIHceEXP. Don’t forget to link back to the conference website, AIHceEXP.org. You may also include AIHA’s Twitter handle (@AIHA).
Visually Promote Your Participation - Coming Soon!
We’ve made it incredibly easy to promote your participation by using a pre-made icon as your picture.
Right-click over the image you wish to download and select "Save Image as...," then upload to your favorite social media tool(s) or email signature!
Please review the list of Official AIHce EXP Publications and Contractors before responding to any solicitations you may receive.
AIHA has learned of several fraudulent companies attempting to do business with AIHce EXP exhibitors.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS.
HOTEL ROOMS: AIHA/AIHce EXP will not contact you by telephone to make your hotel reservations.
Please be vigilant if dealing with companies or services – other than Maritz Global Events – that imply or claim an affiliation with AIHce EXP.
We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you or your company to book your guest rooms through their company claiming “significant discounts” or “almost sold out statuses" at hotels. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and have either lost their deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. This has caused great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals.
Reservations made through an agency other than Maritz Global Events will be at your own risk.
ATTENDEE LISTS: Unfortunately, this sales tactic has become more common for association annual meetings and trade shows in recent years. Software programs "crawl" association websites to harvest usable email addresses, which scammers then contact.
If you are contacted by a company claiming to have access to an AIHce EXP attendee list, do not respond to their message, even to "unsubscribe" to additional messages, as this informs the sender that your email address is active and will usually result in additional unwanted email.
Interested in purchasing an AIHce EXP 2023 Attendee Mailing List?
Attendee mailing lists* are available for purchase through our Exhibits Department. Contact us for more information.
*Attendee mailing lists include the individual's name, title, company name, and mailing address only.
Here are the past and current ExpoGrams sent to confirmed exhibitors. These ExpoGrams include reminders, deadlines, and important information to help you prepare for AIHce EXP 2023.
- The first ExpoGram is coming soon!