AIHce EXP, Phoenix Convention Center (PCC), and all AIHce EXP contracted hotels abide by the regulations of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA).
When you register for AIHce EXP, the profile page of your registration form includes a question titled "Special Accommodations" about accessibility at the event or the hotel (auditory, mobility, and/or visual). AIHA will follow-up with any attendee who answers “yes” to this question. Additionally, PDC registrants are asked to provide dietary restrictions/allergies when prompted during the selection of PDCs. AIHA may follow-up with any attendee who selects a dietary restriction/allergy for which the facility may need additional guidance.
Additionally, we have the following accommodations, among others, in place:
- The event locations AIHA selects are ADA compliant.
- Doors to all meetings will be propped open before sessions start and once they end.
- Staff, volunteers, and temporary workers are instructed to be on the lookout for attendees who may need assistance.
- Attendees will have access to a nursing mother lounge/lactation room.
- The PCC has listening devices, wheelchairs, lifts, and text telephones available upon request. Should you require use of these services, contact Brynn Bradbury.
If you have questions or need to request a particular accommodation, please contact us.
Whenever possible, arrangements will be made for those with dietary restrictions or allergies provided AIHce EXP has received prior notice. Indicate your requirements when you register, and we will contact you to further discuss details. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor requests made on or after Monday, May 15.
For those requesting special meals during registration, your badge will include an icon representing the type of meal you will receive. Simply show your badge at the meal function indicated, and you will be given your special meal.