Virtual AIHce is a cost-effective way to bring the conference EXPerience to your group. The best part? Everyone can receive credit.
Group participation is available for individuals employed by the same company registering for the full virtual conference. For more information, visit Group Registration Rates.
What You Need to Know
- Registrants must be employees of the same company and must individually register using the code provided to the company's primary contact to receive the discount.
- Each participant will log in individually to the AIHce EXP Virtual Platform to live stream sessions, watch recorded videos, join in chat/Q&A, and participate in Virtual AIHce EXP. This means your group participants can live stream the conference from any location in any time zone!
- Each group participant can earn credit on his/her AIHA transcript (as long as he or she is individually logged in to the Virtual Platform).
- Rebroadcasting the sessions to other locations via web conferencing or screen-sharing is not permitted.
- Participate live by submitting questions to the speakers through the online Q&A function, and take advantage of the live online chat to talk with other virtual participants.