AIHA student and early career professional members are leading the next generation of industrial and occupational hygienists.
AIHA is behind you 100%, offering opportunities for IHs in the early stages of their career to expand your knowledge AND network. To ensure your success, AIHA is sponsoring up to five student or early career professional members to attend AIHce EXP 2020!
What does the sponsorship offer?
- Complimentary conference registration
- Round-trip coach airfare within the U.S. and Canada
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights at a pre-selected conference hotel
Applications are being accepted now through February 28, 2020. Accepted applicants will be notified by mid-March 2020.
Be sure to read the application and eligibility requirements carefully before you submit.
- Must be an AIHA student member or AIHA early career professional member in good standing. If you’re interested in becoming an AIHA student or early career professional member, visit us here.
- Completed application form, including a video addressing the motivation for attending AIHce EXP and the ways in which attendance will benefit your career goals. Video should be no longer than three minutes.
- Two letters of recommendation from either a current professor, an AIHA member, or employer.
Questions about the Student and Early Career Professional Member Sponsorship program can be sent to Gouhar Nayeem.