Digital Marketing Opportunities
The AIHce EXP 2020 website houses the official exhibitor directory, floor plan, and a link to the show planner attendees use to plan their exhibitor visits. It is the only complete resource for exhibitor information updated in real time before, during, and after the show.
Log in to your Exhibitor Dashboard to access FREEsources and/or purchase an Upgraded Listing
- Update your company description: include keywords attendees may use when reviewing the online Exhibitor Directory
- Select up to ten (10) product categories: these will be used to “match” your company with any attendee* who selects them as an area of interest during the registration process
- Add up to three (3) show specials, promotions, or discounts
- Share your booth location and/or online listing (showroom) via your social media platforms with convenient links
*Attendees must opt-in and set up their “My Show Planner” profile to participate
Upgraded Online Listings = Access to Leads
- Upgrade your basic listing to an enhanced listing in order to upload your logo, product images, videos, and get access to leads
- “Leads” are those attendees who added you to their “My Show Planner” and agreed to share their contact information with you
- Download these leads into a convenient excel spreadsheet
Social Media Tips
You can use your normal social media postings as opportunities to promote your attendance, booth number, activities, sessions you are interested in, or events you are attending. The more you post, the more attention you’ll bring to your participation, your booth, and to AIHce EXP in general.
When posting on any social media channel about AIHce EXP (AIHA uses Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instragram), use #AIHceEXP. Don’t forget to link back to the conference website, AIHce2020.org. You may also include AIHA’s Twitter handle (@AIHA).
Visually Promote Your Participation
We’ve made it incredibly easy to promote your participation by using a pre-made icon as your picture.
Right-click over the image you wish to download and select "Save Image as..." then upload to your favorite social media tool(s) or email signature!