1. Convert to virtual participation – dates scheduled are the same as the current schedule, June 1-3. PDCs will be held Thursday and Friday, June 4-5, as well as the following week, June 8-12. To convert to virtual, you do not need to do anything. We will automatically convert individuals who do not choose one of the other two options by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, April 30. If you registered for a PDC that is not being offered virtually, our registration team will be in touch with options to change your selection or to be refunded the cost of your PDCs.
2. Defer your 2020 registration fee to AIHce EXP 2021 at the 2020 registration rate prices. In December 2020 when we launch registration for the Dallas conference, we will provide deferring attendees with a code to use to apply the 2020 credit to their 2021 registration fees. The fees paid for the 2020 conference will be honored regardless of what the 2021 conference rates are.
3. Refund your 2020 registration fee in full. Donations to the AIH Foundation (as either a Fun Run entry, conference pin purchase, or separate donation) are non-refundable and will be excluded from the total refundable amount.
Steps to request your preferred option:
- Attendees must log back into the registration system (so you’ll need to know your AIHA username and password), verify the registration on file in the system, and select either Defer to 2021 OR Refund.
- Selections may be made between Thursday, April 16 through 11:59 p.m. ET, Thursday, April 30.
- Effective midnight, Friday, May 1, we will no longer accept requests for deferrals or refunds. Instead we will convert to virtual all registrations without an option selected. Additionally, we will begin processing the deferrals and refunds.
- All refunds will be processed on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 29, so please be patient as we work through them in the order they were received.
- Attendees with housing selected through the housing bureau (as part of registration) and within our contracted block will automatically be cancelled. No action is necessary on your part.
- If you booked a reservation outside of our block (even if it is in one of the contracted properties), you must contact the hotel directly to cancel your reservation.
Tradeshow contacts will receive detailed information from Alison Daniels on the 4 options available for exhibiting companies. The timeframe for selection of one of these options is the same: April 16-11:59 p.m. ET, Thursday, April 30. Effective midnight ET, Friday, May 1, companies who have not selected an option will have their current payments deferred to their AIHce EXP 2021 booth payment.
Those attendees registered as “paid” exhibitor full conference (or EFC) badge types will follow the process described earlier (logging in, verifying their registration, and selecting deferral or refund) and will be converted automatically to virtual should a selection not be made by April 30. For those with complimentary EFC badges AND for exhibit booth personnel badges, your registrations will be automatically cancelled. If you wish to participate in the Virtual AIHce 2020 program, please register directly by visiting the AIHce website.
If you booked housing through the contracted block (either as individual rooms or a request a block), your reservations will be automatically cancelled. If you booked outside the block, even at one of our contracted properties, you must contact the hotel directly to cancel your reservations.
Lastly, Alison’s email will include steps to take regarding all exhibitor service orders placed with all of AIHA’s vendor partners, including carpet, drayage, labor, AV, electric, internet, food and beverage, floral, and others. This information is also included on the Exhibitor FAQs page on the Exhibit tab of the AIHce website.