The discount is valid for full conference registrations only, and all registrants must be employed by the same company.
All group participants must be registered and paid in full by Friday, May 22, 5:00 p.m. ET. Individual registrant rates vary based on member status with AIHA or ACGIH at the date of registration.
(all people from
|Standard Rate 3/29/2020 to 5/22/2020 Member/Nonmember|
|10-19||$25||$874 / $1074||$974 / $1174|
|20-34||$50||$849 / $1049||$949 / $1149|
|35-59||$75||$824 / $1024||$924 / $1124|
|60+||$100||$799 / $999||$899 / $1099|
Each registrant may also save an additional $200 by using the STAY AND SAVE discount available to registrants booking a hotel room in the AIHce EXP contracted block!
Each registration includes:
- General Sessions (Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon)
- All AIHce EXP 2020 education sessions (Monday through Wednesday)
- Expo Hall featuring more than 250 exhibitors (Monday through Wednesday)
- Expo Hall Networking Reception and a free drink ticket (Monday)
- CareerAdvantage Development Fair (Monday through Wednesday)
- Professional and Student poster sessions (Monday through Wednesday)
- Mark of Excellence Breakfast (Wednesday morning)
- Opportunity to earn up to 18 contact hours for 3 days
- OnDemand access to all authorized educational sessions, valid through December 2020
- Networking opportunities galore
Additional fees apply for:
- Professional Development Courses (PDCs) (Saturday, Sunday, and Thursday)
- Technical Tours (Monday through Thursday)
- Guest passes to the Mark of Excellence Breakfast (Wednesday morning)
Group Coordinators: If the number of registrants is less than the minimum required for each discount level (or if cancellations lower the overall number), each registrant will be billed the difference between the discount already paid and the next discount level fee.
To set up your group discount, contact:
Bethany Chirico at 703-846-0746 or via email.