Virtual AIHce EXP is the most convenient and affordable way to access quality education and insights about the OHS industry. No travel required. No outside costs.
Join us June 1-3, 2020 with live-streaming sessions from Atlanta, GA. Virtual Professional Development Courses are also available May 30, 31, and June 4.
- Save on travel expenses AND your registration
- Earn additional CM credits via AIHce OnDemand (included with full registration)
- Access exclusive interviews with presenters, sponsors, and special guests
- Engage with your peers through virtual chat
- Live-stream keynote presentation from Dr. Sudip Bose
- Robust program with up to 3 concurrent sessions per time block
- Individual sessions available for purchase to fit within your budget – just $59 each!
Virtual participants will earn credit for their participation. As the schedule currently stands, you can earn up to 19 hours for live participation and additional hours for recording activity.
Hear from past Virtual AIHce EXP attendees
“I found this to be a great way to get the education (and the CM points) in a cost-effective way.”
“I enjoyed being able to attend the conference from home without the addition costs of travel.”
“The sessions offered were interesting and relevant, with topics appealing to both researchers and practitioners. Having the chat option to visit with other participants and to ask questions of the speakers was beneficial (and fun!).”